Monday, December 12, 2016

Musing Monday


Musing Monday is now hosted by The Purple Booker.

It was hosted in the past by Books and a Beat.

Musing Monday is a weekly blog meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts and to answer the weekly question:

  1. I'm currently reading...
  2. Up next I think I'll read...
  3. I bought the following book(s) in the past week...
  4. I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)...
  5. I'm really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)
  6. I can't wait to get a copy of...
  7. I wish I could read __, but...
  8. I blogged about ___ this past week....
I'm currently reading three books right now. They are The Storm by Virginia Bergin, Consciousness by Maximus Freeman, and From Last Hope to First Aid by Francesco Adami.

You can find the books here:
  1. Consciousness Archaeology
  2. From Last Hope to First Aid by Francesco Adami
  3. The Storm by Virginia Bergin
The weekly question: Does reading help you to release stress during stressful times? Do you have a favorite book that you return to for calm?

I would like to begin answering the questions by saying hello to Ambrosia and thanking her for hosting this blog meme. This is my first blog post on Musing Monday and hopefully there will be many more to come. It seems like it is a lot of fun.

Reading does help me release stress during stressful times because I can just open a book and immerse myself into the world of the book and forget about my current situation. I don't have a favorite book to return to for calm. I just pick up a book that strikes my fancy and read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment